It’s that time of the year coming around again, crept up on us real quickly I say… CHRISTMAS!!
To make things more magical and special, creating that hype for us all to start of the Christmas spirit.
After a bringing a successful event in 2013, visited by 120,000 people from around Australia, Santa’s Magical Kingdom will return in 2014, at a new location, Caulfield Racecourse. The new venue, will also allow Santa’s Magical Kingdom to be even bigger and better!
Santa’s Magical Kingdom brings all the wonder and joy of a traditional Christmas. This interactive walk-through is an enchanting experience that includes everything that you love about Christmas. Get ready to be amazed as you see the magic of Christmas come to life!
Santa’s Magical Kingdom was announced by the Australian Event Awards as Best New Event in Victoria 2013.
Open to the public from 15 November to 23 December, Santa’s Magical Kingdom will deliver a Christmas wonderland full of activities that will capture the imagination of children & parents everywhere.
- A magical Christmas walk-through wonderland
- Snow Castle and Activity Land
- Meet Santa and receive a free gift!
- A spectacular brand new Christmas themed circus show
- Roving Christmas characters
- A Christmas craft area where you can decorate your own gingerbread
- man and decorate your own Christmas decoration
- Interactive story reading with Mrs Claus
- Gingerbread land
- Amusement Rides and laughing clowns including a carousel, Santa’s
- Slay Ride, Ferris Wheel, Platform Ride and Australia’s Largest Supper
- Plus so much more fun for the whole family